Supervisor Operations Maintenance North
Do you have proven experience in leading field operations and maintenance within the natural gas industry? As a Member of the Transmission North Operations Management Team and reporting to the Manager of Operations, this position will lead and support safe, reliable, and efficient operations for Compressor Stations located in the T- North area.
What you will do:
- Responsible for leadership of a team of unionized employees to ensure facilities are operated in a safe, reliable and efficient manner, aligned with all regulatory and corporate standards and programs.
- Ensure all required maintenance is executed per plan at compressor stations, including annual outages and projects.
- Provide day to day supervision of operations employees, including coordination of orientation, training and development, operator training qualification, scheduling, coaching and mentoring.
- Lead and support compressor stations performance monitoring and optimization.
- Lead all aspects of the development and review of operational procedures.
- Actively support the OHSE committee for the assigned Pipeline Region.
- Work proactively and positively as a member of the Transmission Leadership Team.
Who you are:
You have the following qualifications and experience:
- Technical diploma with a recognized trades certification, engineering degree or 10 years of proven experience in Gas Transmission Operations.
- Unwavering commitment to providing a safe, incident-free work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge and strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite of software programs.
- Experience with managing budgets, meeting deadlines and maintenance management systems.
- Positive track record as a people leader.
- Previous experience leading effective change programs.
- A valid drivers’ license.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting email@example.com.
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
Closing date: July 23, 2020