ATCO Two Rivers Camps Services Ltd is seeking applications from local job seekers in the Peace River region of British Columbia.
Under the direction and leadership of the Head Camp Attendant, we are seeking a Janitor to join our Camp Services department at the BC Hydro Site C project, located in British Columbia. The Janitor will be responsible for ensuring the company sanitation standards are upheld throughout the Lodge.
Located: 7 kilometers southwest of Fort St. John, BC. This position is based on a rotation of either 5 days on and 2 days off OR 14 days on and 7 days off rotation.
- Ensure the company sanitation standards are maintained at all times
- Ensure the good order and maintenance of all equipment
- Clean lobbies, rest rooms, offices, walkways, ramps and stairways of buildings
- Ensure walkways are clear of snow and mud both indoors and outside the buildings
- Sweep, scrub, wash and polish floors and clean rugs
- Dust furniture, wash walls, ceilings and wood work
- Empty waste baskets, transport trash to disposal area
- Replenish bathroom supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- A Class 5 license and clean drivers abstract is required
- CSTS would be an asset
- Experience in a camp setting would be an asset
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to prioritize
Interested candidates should submit their resume to www.atco.com/careers
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Final candidates will be required to undergo a Fit to Work Assessment and Criminal Background Check.
Collection, use and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices.
By submitting your resume and personal information to the ATCO Group of Companies, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by the ATCO Group of Companies to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the ATCO Group of Companies. To review our entire Privacy Commitment, please click on the Privacy link at the bottom of this page.